This is a selection of a few stationery design projects. Most of them include the standard elements, double sided A4 letterhead, DL envelope, double sided business cards, pens and pencils, but I have also included and created layouts for folders, larger custom envelopes, cds and dvds, booklets, invoices and many other identity items.
In this selection you can see:
• Logo design and stationery design for BeatBat Music, a music project focused on booking, recording, promotions, publishing
• Logo and stationery design for iPay, an online payments system
• Digs & Dash logo and stationery design, a project dedicated to dogs lovers
• Logo and identity design for Blend, a consulting company focused on business process transformation, management consulting, system architecture, system engineering, system integration, application management, hosting solutions
• Logo and stationery design created for 1Origin, a program that can scan an image containing a unique product ID, recognize the ID and return the info related to this ID to consumers.
• Logo and identity created for an interior design studio, Adflatus
• Logo and identity design for Geodiscover, a company that offers GIS (Geographic Information Systems) solutions, meaning spatial analysis and solutions designs using spatial context and data, IT solutions using creative and ingenious consultancy in hardware solutions, software solutions and web solutions, as well as their own line of products using custom mobile and web apps.
• Stationery package designed for Unica medical fertility clinic. Unica logo was designed by my friend and colleague Deividas Bielskis
• EOD (Entertainment on Demand) logo and identity design: logo design, stationery design – double sided business cards, double sided A4 letterhead, DL envelope, pens.
• Startup Ventures logo and stationery design. Unused project available for customization and sale. Contact me for details.
• Logo and identity design for Sales Layer, a sales and marketing tool / application, a software as a service solution for small, medium and big sized companies.
• Stationery design created for Harpoon jobs, a headhunting recruitment company. Harpoon logo was designed by Deividas Bielskis
• WebArchitected logo and identity design created for an online advertising agency.
• Logo & stationery design created for Propellio Limited, a company active in: energy consulting services, empowerment and educational services, edible and consumable production businesses, real estate.
• Logo and stationery design (design for A4 letterhead, invoice, double sided business cards, envelope, pencils & pens) for Sky Haldus, a project that covers internet marketing, affiliate marketing, web programming, web design.